Terms of Service of the MyMelita Application
Acceptance of Terms
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Melita, nor its directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal theory with respect to the service:
- For any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services arising from personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to the service,
- For any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination), or
- For any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) $100 (U.S.).
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, or
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
The Service may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under Melita’s control, and you acknowledge that Melita is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources.
The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Melita or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Melita shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.